Monday, February 15, 2010

No Time Share For Me! I Prefer To Save My Money!

At every Time Share Presentation I’ve been to, the salesman is selling you on being able to vacation in luxury. He is telling you how inconvenient it is to put your whole family into a tiny hotel room, when you could buy his time share ownership, and be able to stay in a one-, two-, or three-bedroom condo or cabin. Everyone has their own space, and you are not stepping all over each other. All the comforts of home, with the fun of being away from home.

I completely agree with these salesmen, but can’t bear to part with the tens of thousands of dollars to buy into the time share, in addition to the monthly or yearly maintenance fees. For my family, the maintenance fees are about the same amount of money that we spend on our vacation each year, so it just doesn’t make sense.

Most people have been to a Time Share Presentation, and therefore most people have somehow gotten to stay at the resort without being time share owners. There has to be a way around it.

With a time share, you own a deed to a particular piece of real estate. I don’t see the point in this, because I certainly don’t want to vacation at the same location every year. I know, that was the old time share; now I trade points for vacations at my choice of locations. So why do I still own the deed? The only thing I can figure out is that I have to own the deed so they can charge me the maintenance fees for that resort – the one I don’t want to go to every year!

I’ve found a better way! There are several websites where you can book a vacation at a luxury resort for $200 - $1000 for a whole week! Take a look at these sites, and enjoy your next vacation in luxury!

sasser@centurylink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment