Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn Vacation!

It's Fall! That means most of us are not thinking about vacation anymore. However, if you are able to get away on a flexible schedule, you can take advantage of HUGE Savings right now. You can get last minute deals, a week for $299, at Endless Vacation Rentals http://www.wyndham-vacations.com/main.taf?p=3&id1=EM_LMVfallsale&id2=100410_CTA

I looked at Myrtle Beach. Not only are there vacations available, there are several available, right on the beach, even 2 bedroom condos! So, grab a group, or take your loved one, and have a great time at the beach.

You probably won't get to swim in the ocean, but a romantic stroll on the beach is always nice (let me warn you though, as I found out a few years ago, sand gets surprisingly COLD at night! - I'm not sure why that surprised me, but I like to walk barefoot on the sand, and I could feel the cold all the way up my legs!)

You can always get in some relaxing, shopping, and some of these resorts probably have indoor heated pools!

Be sure to use code SB72497650 to get an additional 10% off! And have a great vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment