Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Free Vacation? That's For Me!

If you have read anything on this blog, you know a little bit about me. . . I love to vacation, and I love to save money!

So, if I can win a free vacation, I'm in!

PureTalk USA is giving me (and you) that chance. All you have to do is enter on their website at www.puretalkusa.com and you can get up to 3 chances to win a vacation. First prize is a $250 hotel gift certificate, and if you're like me, you can probably find someplace to spend a long weekend for that money!

While you're at their website, check out their phone service. Simple and inexpensive. Plans start at just $10, and you can get unlimited talk & text for $39.95 / month. What I love about those prices, besides being less expensive than most cell phone plans, is that price is the price you pay -- no hidden taxes and surcharges to increase your final bill: that IS your final bill. Did I mention, no contract? That's right, you won't be locked into a contract with a hefty "early termination fee" - so what can you lose by giving them a try?

At least try to win a free vacation! www.puretalkusa.com

If you "like" them on facebook, they have a "Freebie Friday" winner every week, who can win anything from a free t-shirt to a free phone and service. I am living proof that anyone can win the freebie friday. I have a Samsung Eternity and 3 months of free PureTalk USA service, thanks to my incredible luck one Friday afternoon!

If I can get lucky enough to win a free phone and service, maybe I can get lucky enough to win a free vacation! One thing's for sure - someone is going to win, so it might as well be me (or you!). Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment